Wednesday, November 7, 2012

holiday wish list


I updated my Amazon Wish list a few weeks ago and it makes me happy just looking at it. Obviously I'm in to oxfords this season. There is a good mix of pretty things for the home and wardrobe, crafting tools, and household gadgets. Here are just a few of them. It was so hard to pick which ones to share! 

1. A nifty collapsable salad spinner from Bed Bath & Beyond, 2. some cute bow flats from Nordstroms, 3. A fun crafty large circle hole punch, 4. Away too expensive for right now but would love to have flash 5. These Chelsea Crew oxfords I've wanted for over a year but are also too pricey for me to justify buying myself


Just for fun I thought I'd share this fun travel book. Take a look inside! Super cute book with weekend trip plans. Would love to travel through this book with the husband some day. 


Have fun making your wish list this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment