Sunday, July 1, 2012

her dream dress

hello lovely,
i had a lovely weekend. i got to accompany my friend allison and her bridesmaids and mom to go pick out her wedding dress. im technically a groomsmaid but she was sweet enough to ask me to tag along. allison walked away with her dream dress. it was the one she knew she wanted from the start and she looked beautiful of course. here are a few photos from the day. i tried to do a day in photos but got wrapped up in all the great shopping. we went to anthropologie, urban outfitters, original penguin, crate and barrel, and my favorite... paper source! i of course was cheap and came away with one towel, but still it was fun to window shop. 
hope you managed to stay cool and have a nice weekend. it was 107 degrees here. ugh!
xoxo,
alyssa renee










the only look blake will get at this dress until June

creepin'


I've also decided I'm going to copy these adorable owl towels for an upcoming project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment