Monday, September 10, 2012

10 on 10


happy anniversary to us!
my friend amanda suggested i do a "10 on 10" post since the 10th is our anniversary. so here it goes, 10 things from our 1st wedding anniversary celebration. the first one is my gift to Niles. the traditional gift for the first year is paper, so i had the lovely Kelsey Roy make this sweet watercolor caricature of our family as of year one. she is so talented! niles and i can't stop looking at it. it is a treasure that will hang in our home always.










1 our family as of year one
2 the angel oak tree
3 my anniversary gift from Niles
4 my card to Niles by oh my deer
5 brunch
6 complementary strawberries and champagne
7 charleston pier
8 dear god make me a bird
9 our rings 1 year later
10 beach day

No comments:

Post a Comment