Thursday, December 15, 2011

the travel bug


Muir Woods 2011
hello lovely,
as i sit on my couch watching my husband battle some sort of man with a dragon head... i can't help but wish i was on an adventure of my own. (but a real one) i've been lucky enough in my short years on this planet so far to see some pretty amazing places, eat some fantastic food, and meet some unique people. this summer my sister and i are planning to backpack europe as part of her graduation present. we are hoping to go to Austria, France, England, & Ireland. i can't wait. it has been a long time since i've traveled like that. just me, a map, my backpack, and a good friend. this will definitely be a bonding trip for bubbie and i. i mark this as our first adventure together as adults. just 2 bubbies and the world. in the meantime, i'll just remenice over these photos and remember past adventures. 

adventure is out there!
alyssa renee 


San Francisco 2011


New Orleans 2010


Sydney 2009


LA 2009
Please note I am taking a dump on Ryan Seacrest


Colonial Williamsburg 2009
yes, this was our spring break trip



Rome 2008


Pompeii 2008


Venice 2008


Florence 2008


Athens 2008


Athens again, but couldn't resist posting these delicious photos


Corfu 2008
one of the happiest days of my whole life



Paris 2007
this city wasn't too kind to me the 1st time... glad to be giving it a 2nd chance this summer


Normandy 2007



Barcelona 2007



Nice 2007










No comments:

Post a Comment