Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011: a year in pictures


hello lovely,
2011 was by far the best year of my life. 2 of my best friends got engaged, i finished my first network tv series, i married the love of my life at the best wedding of all time, bought my first home, became an associate producer, and changed my name. what a year. looking back on 2011 the thing i think of the most is how loved i've felt. never in my life have i been happier. i am surrounded by a loving family, true friends, and amazing coworkers. right now i am living my dreams. for 2012 i hope to be more creative and finish more projects. i am looking forward to my europe trip with bubbie, and seeing her off to her first year of college. big things ahead in 2012, but 2011 will be hard to beat for sure. 
here is my year in pictures.
happy new year!
alyssa renee 

this may technically be 2010, but the joy of this moment carried me into the new year


cabin nasty 2011
we camped in a mansion


bestest friends engaged at the same time :)


bridal showers


i miss this power


our first home


living through my first tv series and making great friends along the way


family trip to Cincinnati 


dressing up for HP one last time


one wild bachelorette party



marrying the love of my life



honeymooning 


our first christmas together with the love that let us share our name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment