Sunday, January 15, 2012

my trends for spring summer 2012


hello lovely,
i can't wait for  this spring/summer. there are just so many special events to look forward to. a bridal shower for my best friend rachel, a baby shower for a lovely new addition to my friendship family, my sister's graduation, our trip to europe and much more. i'm also looking forward to wearing some of my favorite clothes. i feel happier in the warmer weather. it makes me want to be more adveturous in my style choices too. there is just so much more to work with. here are some of the looks i can't wait to rock in the sunshine.
xoxo,
alyssa renee


pinup class


natural


nautical


pastels


waves


well, paris isn't exactly a trend... but i can't wait to be here.

bring on the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment