Sunday, December 12, 2010

favorite things: wedding planning

hello lovely,
it is snowy and cold outside today so i'm doing a little wedding planning. here are some of my new favorite things.


Linen Flower Girl Dress, retro style, custom size

love this simple flower girl dress

wish you were here - berry wire crown

i love this. remind me to make it. 

Fabric Happily Ever After Banner - Cake Topper

might have just found my cake topper
(bunting it one of my image themes. along with blue birds and trees)

Our Hearts Sing -  Music Sheet Birds in Nest With Banner- ON SALE 25 PERCENT OFF regular price was 38 dollars

or this...

Seafoam Floral Mum Earrings

seafoam green is becoming a wedding color


Paper Bunting Garland Number 8

more bunting. can't help it! i love it. 


Charleston Garden Party Wedding Invitation

sara kate is gonna make me invitations similar to this :)
joy of joys i'm so excited!

xoxo,
alyssa renee


No comments:

Post a Comment