Sunday, July 11, 2010

Craft Days are the best, yet messiest days

hello lovely,
half of my day was super lazy, but the other half was productive in the creative department! here is a look into some of my messy, yet productive, creative process.

i'm hopeful that one day i'll have a real workspace. as opposed to the middle of the living room. hopefully in my new house i'll create a lovely workspace by a window

the ridiculous amount of bottle caps i now have to craft with!

the makings of my bottle cap hair pins

my work station. why are my sunglass in the middle of this? oh well, it looks like a mess, it is a mess, but it works.

hope you did something you love today.

alyssa renee

1 comment:

  1. I like those bottle cap pins! I would purchase some if... you know... you just happened to have some. :-)

    ReplyDelete